Monday, July 02, 2007

Wow, I dont know if the JW topic was too conversational or everyone was too busy, but we can drop that!

Ive got chemo tomorrow morning at 8am....then back to work, then to the Reds game. Still dont know what we're doing on the fourth. Im sure fireworks will be involved at some point.

Im watching Maury and this girl brought her bf on to share a secret. they interview the guy and he's all, "I have no idea what Letitia could be bringing me here to tell me. I hope it doesnt hurt our relationship."

Really? You really dont know why EVERYBODY goes on the Maury show? You have three month old and your girlfriend has a sketchy past? You're white and the baby looks mixed? Really? You had a big fight and split up twelve months ago for a few weeks? Really.

I dont belive anyone can be this stupid. And I dont know how they let kids under 18 come on the show for paternity testing...they yell and scream at each other...seems like way too much induced drama for a juvenile....

For those of you who dont get the pleasure of watching Maury every day at 5p, heres a taste of what Im talking about.


Enjoy.

No comments: