Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Stayed at mom & dads Monday night before chemo....how cute! Mine and dads coaching clipboards.....like father like daughter. Jami - this is about as far as I got with the second fan....I did manage to take out the old fan in the master bedroom, but I cant get the base on. Otherwise I think it'd be fine. Theres like, a square (but technically an octagon) insert in the wall....and the base I have is supposed to go into the beams but this little metal "insert" is nestled in the ceiling and the 3" screws I have to put the base on dont fit into the holes in the insert. I dont know what to do. I may take pictures of the issue and take it to someone who knows what they're doing. I no longer feel smart.

John on the other hand, will be LOVIN IT, becuase he CANT STAND having the ceiling fan on in teh bedroom and I cant sleep without it! Should be interesting. - oh, reminder- just went upstairs and turned the window ac on. I like it to be cold.

Tomorrow is team picture day - arrgh! I dont know what Im going to wear...but I might try and take my camera and get some secret team shots. Should I order John a button?

Sorry - this is my only real night off this week - vb practice tomorrow and friday. Ill try to write more. My eyes are just burning. I think these last few chemos are going to wear on me. Lately ive been in a fog after I get that second dose in two weeks. I just had a week off and I shouldnt be this tired right after my first dose after a week off!!!

Sounds like Ill have chemo next Tuesday, off a week, and then chemos the two following Tuesdays and Ill go back for another miraculously successful PET scan. Ill be looking forward to getting off chemo for awhile. I do hate feeling like Im at about 60% living a 110% life.

Im just tired. Its gonna be difficult getting through the next 2 1/2 months..... anywhere from 2-4 more hours after I get off work? What have I gotten myself into?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....................................

1 comment:

TK Angels said...

Melissa-this is Terri-your moms high school friend. If you go to my blog-an award has been bestowed to you for your blogging posts.

Take care,
Terri