Wednesday, September 19, 2007

HOW CAN I GO WRONG WITH THIS KIND OF SUPPORT OUT THERE??
THANKS WILLIE!!!!

Myspace Quotes

Well, you've all been waiting for it, and some of you already know.....GREAT NEWS!!!!


The PET scan came back with SIGNIFICANT IMPROVEMENT - no soft tissue (organ) abnormalities. Ive typed out the important stuff but also posted pics of the documents, you can click on them to read yourself.
Heres a snippet:

FINDINGS: The distribution of the radiotracer in the brain is unremarkable with no focal abnormalities being noted. The cervical neck region is also unremarkable.


In the chest area there is no abnormal uptake seen in the hilar or medistinal areas. The lungs are clear bilaterally. There is no abnormal uptake seen in teh right adn left axilla, right breast or the left breast area. There may be some very limited esophogeal uptake seen in the central chest.


The abdomen and pelvis there is normal uptake of the radiotracer in teh liver and the spleen. Normal physiological activity is seen associcated with the urinary tract and bowel structures. There were no focal abnormalities seen within the abdomen and pelvis. The groin areas are unremarkable bilaterally.

IMPRESSSION:


1) There is no definite evidence for soft tissue malignancy related to the patients history of left breast carcinoma.

2) On the previous study it was though that there could be widespread bony metastatic disease. There is SIGNIFICANTLY (I put that in caps/italics!) less uptake of the radiotracer in teh bony skeleton on the current study. There are some areas in the pelvis and femurs and humeri that may still represent active tumor.


YAY!!!


Im going to agree to let the cancer take residency in my pelvis and femur IF AND ONLY IF, it stays put for at least 50 years. I think its a fair agreement...dont you?


Thanks for all the prayers and the positve energy....its working!!! Im SOOOOOO excited to get off chemo. I suspect he'll put me on some sort of oral drug or some kind of maintence chemo....I really have no idea, but Im looking forward to AT LEAST a month of detox.


PLease let me know if you know of any good detox programs, boxes at heath stores, etc...Im interested.

THANK YOU -THANK YOU- THANK YOU

THANK YOU!!!!!

And finally, the question to end the week:

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE's THEME SONG???

VISIT THE FOLLOWING LINK, PUT IN THE DATE OF YOUR 18th Birthday, and find out what the theme song of your life is!!!



POST YOUR RESULTS!!!!

(Stacy, dont do ours, its stupid....)

12 comments:

Aileen said...

And what girl doesn't want to be told that her pelvic area in unremarkable?

My song is "I can't help myself" by the 4 Tops. What?? Hell, I was 30 in the picture with the kids.

Anonymous said...

Were all so so happy everything is better. the song thing is awesome, here are ours:
Bobby- The Streak by Ray Stevens
Judy - A view to a kill by Duran Duran
Kimmy - Cray in love by Beyonce
Andy - Slow motion by Juvinile
Zack - Run It by Chris Brown
The Steak !!!!!! what a load of crap
Bobby Judy and Willie Mo

Anonymous said...

opp!! The Streak

Karyn said...

Hey girl...that is awesome news!

Oh and my song is DO that to me one more time...by Captain and Tenielle!

YEah I think that is about right!

Anonymous said...

Melissa
Id have to say Theme from the Breakfast Club... "Dont You forget about Me" Steve

Anonymous said...

Fort, HOORRRAAAAAAY! So glad to hear your results were good.

My theme is Can't fight this feeling by REO Speedwagon.

I strongly disagree but alas I can't fight the feeling anymore, I've forgotten what I started fighting for....


Have a great day Fort!

Anonymous said...

Ummm...Grease by Franki Valli. How lame. But great news on your scan!! We'll keep sending positive vibes your way!

Anonymous said...

Awesome news!

Day I was born - Afternoon Delight by Starland Vocal Bank
18th birthday - I Swear by All-4-One

Ummm..okay. What a blow to my ego.

Anonymous said...

I love these PET scan results!!!
Day I was born--Three Times a Lady
Day I turned 18--Macarena
This is funny, Jami

Kate said...

Great News!


My 18 birthday song- Waterfalls by TLC

Anonymous said...

Another successful cancer ass kicking! That's what I like to see! Cheers!
Krause

Anonymous said...

I think that kid's uniform looks better than the ones we had in HS. We must protect this house!!!