Sunday, October 28, 2007

5 DAYS TILL SCRAPBOOK MOUNTAIN!!! .....
Sorry - too tired for much writing....heres some pics from Haps this weekend. Congrats to the Hounds and the Cincy ladies on wins. Yee haw! I actually thought I was going to try and sub in a half if they needed me and what do I do? Get all ambitious and walk 7 miles in the morning. 4 must be my no blister limit - because I had two doozy's on the balls of my feet. Ouch. No rugby till spring I guess.




So, I just got done watching this Nostradomus show on the history channel, and they're saying that both N.D. and some ancient Mayan culture is shooting for around 2012. Sounds far off doesnt it? ITS FOUR YEARS FROM NOW!!!!!

What's everyone's take on this? Do you belive all the hype?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is happening in 2012?

Anonymous said...

yes, we watched it last night and i spent the next 15 minutes crying. i hate shows like that.