Friday, October 05, 2007

Just a general, boring update.
  • I meant to mention the other day that the ENT doc I saw made some comment about "Dayton people being much friendlier than Cincinnati people" after I gave him my more than enthusiastic report on recent chemo, transfusions, ear ringing, junkie looking forearms....It all dawned on me that Ive been trying so hard to evolve into this Cincinnatian, but I guess its true, you can take the girl out of Dayton.....
  • The doc said alcohol and caffiene will make the ringing worse. He's right.
  • Ive been noticing that people in Cincinnati dont give courtesy waves when you let them in. I think now Im hypersensitive to my friendly Dayton upbringing.
  • Ive been feeling MUCH better except for the ear ringing....Im afraid it wont go away. Trying to fall asleep is the worst. Middle of the day is tolerable. The High School volleyball teams we've been playing have been blasting THE WORST rap known to man at ear drum blowing decibles. I need to pick up some ear plugs....
  • We lost last nights game but I was down two starters. They kept it close and fought all the way. I was proud of them!
  • My energy has been in lockstep with my work performance. I feel confident in what Im doing for the first time in months. My productivity was great this week. Actually going in tomorrow to wrap some things up. I feel like I havent been caught up since I got back from vacation four months ago!!
  • YES! Scrapbook Mtn is just around the corner....fear not Stacy, Alisa, Jean, Jan, & Judy....the seating request has been SUBMITTED AND APPROVED!!!!
  • Jami, sorry you cant make it. It will SUCK with out you!
  • Thats all I can think of right now. Ill post some good pics from Angies 30th birthday tomorrow if I get a chance....

oh yeah....correction:

EMMA IS TWO!!! (not 1 as I posted before)

HAPPY BELATED 30TH BIRTHDAY ANG!!!

1 comment:

Aileen said...

e-mail me the info on scrapbook mountain. I have a few people interested in it.