Thursday, January 03, 2008

APOLOGIES AND PRODUCTIVITY

Had a treatment of Avastin today. I was thinking about two things today. First of all, I was feeling uneasy. I always do that when I feel Ive been too agressive emotionally. I didnt mean to bash people who own expensive purses, especially those who work hard and can buy what ever the hell they want. Then I go and bash -what did you call her Tammy?- the "scag" for not smiling...what if Tammy was right? What if she's suffering from a serious case of Posh Spice-itis? What if she doesnt like her teeth? And she's a foster mom and a church-going quadrapalegic? WHAT IF?!?!!? WHAT IF?!?!?! This is the shit that keeps me up at night. You DO NOT want to get into my head.

I just spent one of the most productive ten minutes Ive ever spent on this blog....Glance to your right. I recently visited a young surviors website and found out that I not only have no clue whats going on with me, but I havent done a very good job of telling everyone else what Im going through. Ive added the timeline, and included hyperlinks so you can all investigate what the crazy acronyms and chemotherapies are all about. Knock yourself out. I even added some of the poignant posts involved....thats about two of a total of 286!!! Can you believe it?

So anyway, Im sorry Pricy purse lovers, Im sorry "scaggy" droopy face lady. I didnt mean it.

Myspace Countdown Clocks at WishAFriend.com

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fort,
Keep up the good work, no apologies required. The "scag" is a model who makes lot's of money helping BS companies rip off poor people who have real skin and teeth problems and think "miracle" cures will help them. Anyone who plunks down $500 on a purse (or purses for the truly vain) really needs to look at their priorites in life.
Stop worrying about bashing people Fort. Your obsevations always make people smile (except those with bad teeth).
- paulythebastard

Anonymous said...

Mo - Your rants and raves is what makes your blog so damm funny and a great read. You say the things that most of us wish we had the go-nats to say. And by the way on the purse thing ask you Aunt Judy what she has spent on Vera Bradley stuff. Bobby

Anonymous said...

Fort - Ditto what Pauly said. -- Misti

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Your observations do make people smile and think and maybe sometimes act.... I love your comments whether I agree or disagree but better yet I just plain love your spunk and commitment to yourself and your family and friends. I'm waiting for that terrific best seller some day and in the mean time will continue visiting your blog.

Anonymous said...

Happy 30th Birthday! :)