Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Sorry - I dont have any chemo updates yet but Ill let you know. Im going back to Romer today and hopefully he's going to change up my treatments. But I have no idea. He didnt even know what he was going to to when he called me back. Back is starting to feel a little better but this hips/femur still stings every now and then. Im hoping it goes away like it did the last time but I guess time will tell. Sorry. I wasnt trying to hold back any info. Just waiting myself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling better today, Fort! Maybe I'll let you color me a new name tag on saturday, would that make you feel better? Maybe some sparkles? I need as much fabulousness in my life as I can get.
:)
-Philly

Anonymous said...

Fort, JMac, Philly and Surly - Not sure what time your class starts, but 6 Nations begins at 9 AM at Hap's. Nothing says "foster parent" better than beer breath at 9 in the morning. Well, at least that's what mine told me....right before they beat me....and locked me in the basement....

Just kidding - I didn't have foster parents....

paulythebastard